학사 / 서울대학교 공과대학 공업화학 전공 (1989)
석사 / 서울대학교 공과대학 공업화학 전공 (1991)
박사 / Univ. of Michigan, Chemical Engineering(1998)
전공분야 / 촉매공학, 대기오염관리공학, 반도체환경, 촉매물질개발
반도체 가스 처리 및 농축에 관한 연구
분리막과 균질촉매를 결합한 약성물질 및 미세오염물질 분해연구
전이금속 탄화/질화물의 합성 및 촉매특성 연구
연료전지 전극촉매 및 연료개질 촉매연구
광촉매를 이용한 대기오염물질 제거 연구
1999.9∼2001 숭실대학교 공과대학 환경화학공학과 전임강사
2001.10~2006.9 숭실대학교 공과대학 환경화학공학과 조교수
2006.10~2012.9 숭실대학교 공과대학 화학공학과 부교수
2012.10~ 숭실대학교 공과대학 화학공학과 교수
2004.12~ 환경기술평가심의 위원, KETEP, KEIT 평가심의 위원
2009~2010 한국공업화학회 재무이사
1. H. Kwon, S. Choi, and L.T. Thompson, "Vanadium Nitride Catalysts : Synthesis and Evaluation for Butane Dehydrogenation ", J. of Catal, 184(1), 236, 1999.
2. M.K. Neylon, S. Choi, H. Kwon, K.E. Curry and L.T. Thompson, "Catalytic Properties of Early Transition Metal Nitride and Cabides Butane Activation ", Appl. Catal.A, 183(2), 253, 1999.
3. H. Kwon, L.T.Thompson, J.Eng, Jr. and J.G. Chen,"n-Butane Dehydrogenation over Vanadiun Carbides : Correlating Catalytic and Electronic Properties ", J of Catal., 190, 60, 2000.
4. K. Klier, H. Kwon, R. Herman, R. Hunsicker, Q. Ma, S. Bollinger, "Alcohol Coupling to Unsymmetrical Ethers over Solid Acid Catalysts ", Studied in Surface in Suface Science and Catalysis, 130, 3447, 2000.
5. J. Hur, B. Coh, L. Lu, H. Kwon, and H. Lee, "Effect of CO2 Addition as an Oxidant on the Catalytic Activity of K/MgO for Acrylonitrile Synthesis," Catal. Lett., 69, 237, 2000.
6. S. Lee, K. Choo, C. Lee, H. Lee, T. Hyun, W. Choi, H. Kwon, "Use of Ultrafiltration Membranes for the Separation of TiO2 Photocatalysts in Drinking Water Treatment", Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 40, 1712, 2001.
7. J. Hur, H. Kwon, and H. Lee, "Single Step Synthesis of Propionitrile over K/MgO from Acetonitrile Methylation with Methanol", React.Kinec.Catal.Lett., 77, No.1, 133, 2002.
8. J. Choi, H. Kwon, T. Lim, S. Ahn, and H. Lee, "Development of Nickel Catalyst Supported on MgO-TiO2 Composite Oxide fro DIR-MCFC," Catal. Today, 93-95, 553, 2004.
9. J. Kim, H. Kwon, S. Lee, and C. Lee, "Removal of Endocrine Disruptors using Homogeneous Metal Catalyst Combined with Nanofiltration Membrane," Water Sci. Technol., 51, 381, 2005.
10. J. Choi, J. Yun, H. Kwon, T. Lim, S. Hong, and H. Lee, "Effect of Lithium Carbonate on Nickel Catalysts for Direct Internal Reforming MCFC," J. Power Source, 145, 652, 2005.
11. S. Oh, J. Choi, H. Lee, L. Lu, H. Kwon, I. song, J. Kim, H. Lee, "H2O-Controlled Synthesis of TiO2 with Nanosized Channel Structure through in situ Esterification and its Application to Photocatalytic Oxidation," J. Molecular Catal., 267, 112, 2007.
12. C. Kim, H. Kwon, I. Song, Y. sung, W. Chung, H. Lee, "Preparation of PtRu nanoparticles on various Carbon Supports using surfactants and their catalytic activities for Methanol Electro-oxidation," J. Power Source, 171, 404, 2007.
13. J. Kim, P.Park, C. Lee, H. Kwon, S. Lee, "A novel hybrid system for the removal of endodrine disrupting chemicals: Nanofiltration and homogeneous catalytic oxidation,“ J. of Membrane Sci., 312, 66, 2008.
14. J. Kim, P. Park, C. Lee, H. Kwon, "Surface modification of nanofiltration membranes to improve the removal of organic micro-pollutants (EDCs and PhACs) in drinking water treatment: Graft polymerixation and cross-linking followed by functional group substitution,“ J. of Membrane Sci., 321, 190, 2008.
15. D. Lim, W. Lee, D. Choi, H. Kwon, H. Lee, "The effect of cerium oxide nanoparticles on a Pt/C electrocatalyst synthesized by a continuous two-step process for low-temperature fuel cell,“ Electrochemistry Comm. 10, 592, 2008.
16. J. Kim, S. Kim, C. Lee, H. Kwon, and S. Lee, "A novel nanofiltration hybrid system to control organic micro-pollutnats: application of dual functional adsorbent/catalyst,“ Desalination 231, 276, 2008.
17. J. Kim, S. Kim, C. Lee and H. Kwon, "Removal of toxic organic micropollutants with FeTsPc-immobilized amberlite/H2O2: Effect of physicochemical properties of toxic chemicals,“ I & EC 48, 1586, 2009.